Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Unwanted yet standing strong...

She cried last night after the thought of she's over it, and it upset the rest of the family all over again...and it cause me to reminiscing...
I was introduced to a boy known to be THE one in a million for at least 5 years of acquaintances, until he broke the actually-very-fragile heart of my little sister. Just when I thought he could at least change our melancholic living family and extended it for a bigger happier home, he shattered all those dream with ridiculous excuses. So they say men can change, didn't think this give rather a huge slap to the family's face.
To whom it may concern, I thank you for ruining our heart (yet again in a totally different circumstances), for breaching our trust, for putting another shame to our life, for damaging our reputation and for all the unacceptable reason, only God can repay on behalf of us, the weak link. Yet, thank you for the knowledge that may or may not be beneficial.
The incident that followed... did not help at all.
Got introduced to a single guy by a friend with intention to help me ending all these silly unfortunate events that looked like a curse to our family and.. of course to help me out as I am getting older and still single. Surprisingly enough he rejected the matchmaking idea the minute he looked at my photo in http://www.friendster.com I guess it's just prove how they are all the same when they denied the idea we labeled them as shallow. Am I losing it? Have I reached my prime? That is a very scary thought to digest, and being the positive person I am trying hard to become, I'd be feeling low for the next few hours (70% +ve). By noon, I'll be saying "...it's His Lost!..." it is definitely is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are in the same boat, same age, same dillema. I had my first date with one guy that i know from the net last week, though i have my blur photo in my profile, he insist to have another photo that is clearer. Hm.. looks does matter to him i guess..and during the date he keep asking me why i didnt have a car???? thats really bother him too..After the date, he didnt call me anymore...true, its hard to be positive in this kind of incident, but life must go on, god knows the best, lets pray for the best...:)

Anonymous said...

i wish he could read this one...yeah all along he was the one..all the time i never knew

Rainy said...

mmg his loss la. shallow nye mamat tu. mcm la dia perfect sgt.

i remember a friend yg keluar blind date ngan this one guy. she brought another friend with her. so this guy called his other guy friend to join them, so that it would be a double date. the first thing that the guy on the phone asked was "gemuk ke kurus?" & the guy on the other end of the phone answered, "size 'S'" denga tu baru dia nak dtg.

but anyway, your blind date is shallower, since he judged you only thru a photo.

totally his loss la - dayanne, you're definitely a hottie.