Saturday, April 08, 2006

My own Home Sweet Home

Been spending another weekend in our new home which we will officially occupied on Tuesday night 11th of March 2006, and offcially transferring the stuff on Saturday 15th of March 2006. Can't wait... been observing the kitchen cabinet deployment last Friday. Nice one indeed, although wish I could first extend the back of the house by occupying the whole 9 feet ground at the back yard not allowing any grass to grow... then again... some other time.. when the time is right, and money is there. ;-) One thing though.. wiring is still the problem.. gotta wait for Monday for it to be fixed... I hoped my patience is still at a safe level before i burst out to them pemaju and the contractor for doing such a lousy jobs to satisfy their customer especially as nice as me.. if not.. trust me, I'd be on their no 1 Hate list.
Forgetting all the hate stuff... I actually can't wait to live in a property that I can proudly called my own... be it i am in debt for the next 30 years... (hope I can live that long...)
Home sweet home, here I come... Alabama... ops.. more like Nilai Impian... where one of my dream finally came true.. Mommy.. this is for you indeed.

No comments: