Monday, March 27, 2006

The longest walk...

I took the hardest and the longest way to the office today, solely because of the need to save money for the other things that, to me, worth the tiresome journey and a hunger strike (among the efforts to save the RM). To lose a few kilos of fat after that... will make things and time worthwhile, or so I hope. In another word, priceless... Walking was fun, remind me of the old days when bus is the only public transportation that is affordable, (wow, felt kinda too old as i am writing this), accompanied by good music in my I-Pod Shuffle (or rather my sister's) made the walk even more enjoyable. It felt like I am in my own music video... walking with attitude, smile with satisfaction and breathing at ease despite the toxic disposal out of the automobiles. And to share it along with hundreds other servants to the corporate world in this money-based era, made myself fit in for once... in the space full of strangers.

Walk the line...

No comments: