Saturday, April 08, 2006

what is it with me...?

On the way back from kemas2 at our new home, while driving with my mommy, was listening to the Fly FM for the mash for cash thingy, still didn't get it though, and while on it,we were listening to Weezer's Perfect situation over and over again in one day.. then, at the fifth time it aired on Fly, I started to pay attention to Rivers Cuomo's voice and suddenly I am sucked into the sound like I never heard it before... he do have a deep, different and a haunting voice for a nerdy looking rock star... (kinda what I had in mind for a partner.... at least if tall dark and handsome is nowhere to be found.. hehehe).
The lyrics are another different story... he's a pretty sight i won't mind lingering in my brain for the next few days... and suddenly I am ."..singing.. ooOO.. ooOO.. ooOO.. OOOOO singing, oo..oo...."

No comments: