Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The pretender

Leave quite an impression due to last entry, unfortunately, it was just a dream, always are in this author's life. If it is not another dream in a making, it will be just another dull, ordinary day. Sorry to disappoint some people out there... This past few weeks, been keeping in touch with old friends, ex-schoolmates, etc, you know, due to holidays, visiting, bla bla bla. One sentence keep popping up that make me sick, "Love will come when you least expected... it will, you just hang in there" or something like that. Yeah, I'm hanging allright, but, aren't we supposed to also work for it? And just when you thought you had it, it will somehow manage to hurt you in a most unjust possible way. Yeah.. I have to stop looking and wondering and analyse everything. This is not a mission!

God! all this anger, and hatred, it's toxic! It made me weak, and lost...

What else should I pretend to be? Till when I should find a name that suits me well?

On another horizon:
Hurdlers' victory bring cheers to SEA gamesHurdlers Mohd Robani Hassan and Moh Siew Wei brought in the cheers on a gloomy day for Malaysia in Manila by sweeping to victory in the men's 110m and women's 100m hurdles event respectively.

And that has awarded us with 38 gold in the medals tally at second place behind Philipines.
Suddenly made me proud to be Malaysian. Wish I was one of the athletes... erk?!!!

1 comment:

Ottawa Dude said...

You could pretend to be YOU for a while. If nothing else it would make a nice change of pace.

Ottawaboy.blogspot.com