Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Post-raya...

Here we go again, back to tedious and intimidating place called the workplace... hush!! I shouldn't said that! I earn my living in there for God sake!!! and... back to being the driver for my beloved sister. Back to face all the bills need to pay, all the responsibilites on my shoulder. Am I complaining? far from it... I just need to let it out, to let the world know, Life is just another routine you'll face despite you took a break or not. At least, that's what I thought.

Back to work ya' all...

some lyrics worth the meaning... Good is good by Sheryl Crow

Good is good and bad is bad You don’t know which one you had
She put your books out on the sidewalk Now they’re blowing ‘round
They won’t help you when you’re down
Love’s on your list of things to do To bring your good luck back to you
And if you think that everything’s unfair
Would you care if you’re the last one standing there
And everytime you hear the rolling thunder You turn around before the lightening strikes
And does it ever make you stop and wonder If all your good times pass you by
I don’t hold no mystery But I can show you how to turn the key
Cause all I know is where I started
So downhearted
And that’s not where you want to
When the day is done And the world is sleeping
And the moon is on its way to shine
When your friends are gone You thought were so worth keeping
You feel you don’t belong
And you don’t know why

No comments: