Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Nice Weekend indeed...

Yeah, he did... he came to visit last weekend, what a short stop well spent, you know he being busy and on tour soon and all, might as well have a quick stop and spent some time with me. It was so darn fun, we watched the recorded of Rock Star:INXS and reminiscing his memories during the whole INSX frontman audition process. He's definitely deserved to win and I am proud to be known as one of his buddies. We went to the extreme, I coloured my hair blonde, you know, us being crazy and all... I missed him already. Thank God I have this picture to commemorate last weekend that could be the last one before he even made it here again (if he ever could). Love ya JD!

3 comments:

dcharmed said...

yeah right!!!

Anonymous said...

Uuuuummmmm... no comment... :p

Ottawa Dude said...

Nice Hair . Always wondered what you looked like.

ottawaboy.blogspot.com