Friday, November 18, 2005

Writing for A Cause

Been looking for part time job all over the internet throughout the week. Looking specifically for any writing job I can contribute to. There is one reply, with the need for a resume (duh!!), I held back. Not that I hate the thought of submitting the CV, but the fact that I don't have anything certified as a known writer or at least a published material are... sad. All that I can offer is... passion. There's always the urge of actually attending one of those courses where you can get a certificate or something, but there is always the never-ending monetary issue. Some people might not understand how such issue can hold some dream back... well, it does. But there is no excuse now, I've got to do something, and to prove I can write out of passion is a commitment i must do and pursue.

writing away...

No comments: