Thursday, December 08, 2005

Love at first song

So i took a long days of-work... was it well spent, I'd say worthy of falling in love with Gavin Degraw few years too late to appreciate all his songs. If there is one artiste who can serenade me with the whole album these days, it would be Mr Gavin Degraw... And... Follow through... just take my breath away... Wish someone could sing/say this to me from the bottom of their heart some day:-

These reeling emotions they just keep me alive, they keep me in tune. Oh, look what I‘m holding here in my fire. This is for you...Am I too obvious to preach it? You're so hypnotic on my heart. So,since you want to be with me, you'll have to follow through, with every word you say. And I, all I really want is you. For you to stick around. I'll see you everyday. But you'll have to follow through. You have to follow through


after that? I will definitely follow through.. and if there's no one, Gavin can sing it to me anytime...
"Oh, this is the start of something good... Don't you agree?"
One day, one day...p/s: Is it me or is this blog has becoming a song review sites eh?

No comments: