Friday, November 11, 2005

Changing Lanes

Enjoying this sitting down behind the boring workspace, deep in my own world, doing my own things and keep up with the needs of others. The idea of keep things to myself is working just fine, hope it lasted for the rest of my life. People asked, and you answered, exchanging smiles with genuine display, give out help whenever necessaary. Even changed the name to Felicity in some friend circle internet thing. Am I really happy after these changes? One thing for sure, I do not feel sorry for myself anymore...

everything happened for a reason, everything happened for a reason.

1 comment:

Ottawa Dude said...

Nice song... I was a little startled when it started playing when I visited your blog.

Glad your not sad anymore. The work place can be good or bad.... it is a place of "forced friendship" where everyone must behave properly , even if you hate that person next to you.

Which for some people is a good thing, cuase they gotta put up with you no matter what. Though others tend to get annoyed at the "mask of lies" everyone wears at work. (So what do they expect ? People to honestly come out and say "You're a plick ! I hate you forever !" and get fired by the boss ? )_

Depends on your point of view , I guess. A place where everyone is polite and at the very least non abusisve, silent if they must, is not always a bad thing.