Monday, October 31, 2005

Before a Longggg Holiday

Just feel the need to jot down something, before I actually forgot i have a blog. ya know... gone for a long holiday and all... and the Internet connection back at home was just... not helpful at all.
Feel like missing someone, but that someone's life is a forbidden territory... and it's only fair for me to keep the distance, still, if he do call, I pick up the phone the second it rings. :-)
The urge to go visit Bali just getting stronger everyday, will I be brave to venture it alone? Will it be safe? will I count on somebody when I was there. I have to do this, go holiday alone... one of the thing I need to do before 30 and let me tell you, it is not very long now. Why Bali you must ask, well, I kinda need to oversea, most of South East Asia Countries are on the same main land with Malaysia Peninsular and Singapore is just a bus away. The next best thing is Indonesia, with Bali the most desirable place have got to be explored. But with all the bomb and stuff, I'd be lying if I say it doesn't bother me... it does, but one has got to have faith sometimes.

favorite song this week: Run by Snow Patrol...
And I can barely look at you
But every single time I do
I know we'll make it anywhere
Away from here...

Raya is in two days or three.. either way, it's just a celebration for completing the one month fasting for me. Nothing else, nothing else... "Di mana kasut, di mana baju, di mana?..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

U know what u're doing,
Just make sure u'r well prepared & do TAKE CARE.. Happy Holiday & Selamat Hari Raya.. :-)

Ottawa Dude said...

Faith can give courage and move mountains. It does't even matter what you have faith in , just that you have faith.

www.ottawaboy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

My Misery... Have a Great Iedul Fitri.. and i need to go to bali too hehe..