Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Year end closure.. or so I say

That's it, I am done with everything, done with going over the hills with old flame, done with going over cloud nine over conversation or what so ever with handsome men. Done with the "What if..." I have come to term of accepting that everybody deserved to be happy and for him or her to find it sooner it's just his or her calling for now. With this revelation to even become a breakthrough for me, and the fact it happened over the weekend where I've received the happy news of a very good friend is without doubt a miracle. Now, that's an accomplishment I'd say. Congratulations Miss Jones.

I have also being able to put an ease over my obsessions on things such as the NEED FOR WIN in any contest and among the ultimate is the Treasure hunting, towards wanting to be FIRST in everything (did I say put an ease to this, a few number ONE here and there would do no harm once in a while), into wanting to be RIGHT in everything and among others that need massive adjustment.

I am determined to find my own personal territory that will made me equally stands alongside people that will sided nobody, not their friend, best friends, close colleagues etc. And a sarcastically hurting remarks made by own colleagues will stayed in this little messed up brain of mine that I am forever hold as vengeance. Cruel, but certainly a release.

Why do I keep doing this to myself? Hmm…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everythings will change.
Great Talent + Great Congenial = PERFECT TEAM. InsyaAllah.

dcharmed said...

you go sis! Hell with those hypocrites anyway... New year to come... and there's so many MUST-DO things to do together... peace!