Monday, December 19, 2005

Diana House

The crush was incomprehensible. A drug addict who is abstinent? A passionate doctor who is abrasive? Or the fact that he is a selfish human being who just didn’t know how to show his true feeling? An odd combination to be falling in love with you’d say. I always thought I am going to fall for the easy one. Then again, that’s me; keep falling for them who are rebellious, difficult and other credentials which is just unacceptable for a normal behavior. That’s him, Dr Gregory House, MD. - pic (Catch him every Tuesday on AXN at 10:00pm, Malaysian time)

Just when I keep saying I am through with this, I am again, lose in this battle of NOT get too involved with TV heroes/villains/or just the fact that he is one of the characters. I have got to learn to slow that TV thing in my routines. (How dare do I even let myself think that! That’s all I have left that I still have hope for!).

Dream on Babe, because Nothing else matters... Nothing else…

Do you think there is an existence of a similar human being like Dr House? Kindly introduce him to me. I’d appreciate it!
;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dr Do Little..maybe? :-)