Monday, October 17, 2005

Definitely Older... but Wiser?

... so I am another year older last Friday. Usually it came together with another depression after seeing another wrinkle on my face. But, to receive all those wishes from friends who actually remembered, kinda made my day... What a day that was, took a leave from work, spent the whole three days (and weekend) in the kitchen baking kuih for raya... what a day spent with mom... won't trade it for anything else... Although, I do wish someone took me out for dinner of something on that particular day... then again, who am I kidding huh?

Thank you God though for giving me another chance to live for at least another year older...

What have I achieved? Did I used up all the intelligence I gained for good? Or did I just took everything for granted and let all the best in life slipped away? Coz all I certainly kept thingking I keep making all the wrong decision. Wish I could closed my eyes for one minute and everything will turned out as always dreamt when I open it again. It's just keep getting harder... Or was it all just my mind wanting it to be more difficult?

Thanks to all that remembered... you are all in my heart...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy BDay to you.. miss..
Hope u'll enjoy with ur life..
feels better living..
seems like no boring...
ahaks.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated BDay..sorry.. ^_^