Thursday, October 06, 2005

so I am a Drama Queen

"It's hard to be me.." (or so it seems) Keep telling that to myself these days. I have been waayyyyyyyy overreacted on to many things that it seems like I am too implicated deep into my own fuss that I looked like a damsel in distress right now. What a shame! To judge every single action people take on your life and seeing it as more surreal than what may or may not become, and at the same time hoping too high the results of action should be as what have intended in mind... Things aren’t going to be beautifully smooth all the way. I need to learn to chill out… “Go with the flow, go with the flow…” (echo) yeah, keep telling yourself that… It should work sometimes… it should…

'Cause it's a bittersweet symphony this life
Trying to make ends meet, you're a slave to the money then you die
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been down
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah
No change, I can't change, I can't change, I can't change,
but I'm here in my mold , I am here in my mold
But I'm a million different people from one day to the next
I can't change my mold, no, no, no, no, no
(Soundtrack of my life…)


My apology to the insults I made earlier due to my self-inflicted pain in seeking true meaning of love. It is so demeaning, (at least I thought so...) it should not came out in the first place. To speak from your heart is human, to complain is human… people can never satisfied… got to deal.

No comments: