Wednesday, October 26, 2005

from 19th to 25th OCT

Just when I thought I can take a long rest for the five days holiday I took off from work... It ended up to be so darn tiring... nevertheless, felt satisfied in the end, all the target projects is successfully completed, all the plan is carefully carried out, and the never-ending supposedly chasing a dream job is again attempted.

A sad event occurred in the middle, our beloved First Lady died last 20th, after years battling out breast cancer, turned out God loves her too much and take her away from the cruelty on this world. In the end, the kindness she potrayed to Malaysia will always be remembered and may she rest in peace, Al-fatihah.

The business I ran for the month Ramadhan is going well, the process was so tiring I got headaches every night for the whole week, it was all for the sake of making extra money. In the end, it's very much worth every penny.

My precious little sister went back to Brunei to resume the work she left off before Ramadhan, just when I thought we could spend more time as a family. Hopefully she got to celebrate Raya in Malaysia.

And so I did it, sweating myself again in the interview room for the second time this year. Why do I bother really? Just for the sake to fulfill my mother's dream (again)... well, I should, I guess. Just when I thought it is for the better of me... who am I kidding? to start over in a totally new world nevertheless the same old corporate world of bureacracy and office politics? I am sucking it all and sulking at the same time just at the thought of What if I actually got the job? hmm...

God have his plan, I hope I carried mine well, so, help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Misery..
I see that you have lots of fun eventhough it's tiring but it's i see that it's worth it.
New Job? I hope you get your dream job.. and.. not so miserable again and.. I hope you can change the misery thing.. hehe.. Miss U..