Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Case of the EX…


After a long wait of 10 years, I finally got the closure to the end of what I unembarrassedly call, my first true love letting go of. Despite he is happily married, it was a joy to hear that voice again. The same voice, the same guy (pretty much)… might have been different if it was face-to-face conversation, but telephone’s is just as good as it gets. To what it worth, things could have been different as we recalled the old days, but things may be just as good now. How an EX made us evoke the old days and made me re-evaluate all the things we do to the extend, I could have done something else, I could change history, is interesting. Then again, History is what made us human, doesn’t matter how bittersweet. I hope the history I am about to make for future memories are as sweet as candy, as cherished as the Independence Day. I realised how I loved somebody and how I am loved and… how I am able to do and felt that is beyond belief. There is still hope for me to make a good judgement. I hope he will come again in a different form of human being that could appreciate me just the same.

… on cloud nine indeed…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoaaa!!!10years gal!!!
that's sumthin'..
neway,did it started somewhere along the 1995 time frame?
hmmm..pretty interesting..

Anonymous said...

what's matter asengso? 10 yrs is a valid period of time to understand love. i've had an 8 years affair with my ex that didn't end to a wedding. i made 180 degree turn. decided to find someone totally different from my ex...

adik, i can't understand why u'd hope someone like him appeared again in ur life. aren't what already happened is enough to tell that it shouldn't repeat? then again, it's probably the memorable experience that's holding u to him. but is it worth it to allow it to dictate ur life?

oh well, i'm probably just naive, thinking that i knew something.. but ya, i'm not u. and u're not me. people think differently. that, i understand..