Friday, July 22, 2005

suffocated

How do you kick someone off your butt really? This one particular guy has got me being critically suspicious of the male species. The hidden agenda was so hideous, and then it becomes intolerable. How do I keep my faith when things like this keep coming for this past three years? I have screwed up big time! And I definitely need to lay back low, so low that I passed the lowest limbo dance. What a roller coaster ride this journey has been. I hope this guy learn soon enough that the phrase “Don’t judge book by its cover” is actually meant as it says. And I am not excluded. What a week… a horrible week indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

need any help in getting some butt kicked?
it's been quite a while since the last time i did it..
hehehehehehe...

Anonymous said...

hmm... i've got a confession... i did judge you like judging a book by its cover years ago. i'm sorry. this blog allows me to understand u better, and actually points out that i was wrong. you're a lot lot lot more than what i thought you were... in 1993, i thought i missed a bull's eye, questioning what's so special about you. but now i know, you are special.

like i said, i can be stupidly straight talker, but i think, this, i must say... and i believe, this, u should know.

...if u feel like kicking my butt, i'll surrender it to you! use drum sticks!