Monday, June 06, 2005

Mellow

Another month comes and I feel no difference as a wonderful person I am supposed to be. How could life be a beautiful thing when I haven’t met that very soul mate I craved all my life? One potential after another, but all I see is another heartbreaker or just plain average Joe. Am I asking too much for a perfect man? Is that all in life I should look forward to when the only clichĂ© playing in my mind is Love is that... Love is this… You know what, Love is bulls*@#. That’s it! Maybe I should be done with it. There can never be a perfect significant other and I won’t settle for just enough. Not now. Not after I waited forever. Pathetic.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you want a perfect guy? i guess you will never found one. Gal, what are you looking in a relationship? What kind of guy you want? Then, look for them in the right place....not you who get them but make them realise you in the environment.

Anonymous said...

hmm..come to think about it..
"friend said" said it rite..
(i think so la..)
neway..i think u r too picky..
m i being poyo here?coz i think that we r both poyo!!!!

Anonymous said...

you're torturing urself. misery... so u call urself. aren't u adventurous? aren't u the one that takes challenges? look, a perfect path offers u nothing. adik, sometimes, in life, we have to take risk. make desicion. build the future along the way. let it be an average joe. what u dislike about average joe, could be ur greatest challenge -- and aren't u glad that u'll be facing it?