Friday, February 18, 2005

From me to fellow Muslim

I questioned myself everyday as I take a good glance all around me, the more people I get to know the more confused I become on what had become the true life of Islam in general and as human being as a whole. I admit I had a fair share of not living the whole rightful way of Islam, and not proud of it. I even said Acheh being ‘taksub’ implementing Islam, when they actually doing the right thing. (What was I am thinking!! Shame on me!) Until all the deadly sins eliminated the least from thought of ours only then Islam is living harmoniously, without terrorism, without inequality, without and the least with all heart without questioning the rationality on the routines. So the religion is easy, doesn’t mean we should we made it tooooo easy. It’s too appalling and excruciating.

What’s worst is when fellow Muslim questioning the facts that given to us through our very own Holy Quran. Why arguing the facts? Why can’t we accept that some things are simply sins and forbidden and faith determine humane? Instead man tries to take control over faith, correcting the obvious wrong by being God, hence all the personal claim in declaring rage over syariah jurisdiction in particular and the whole belief system on humanitarian in general, thus provoking war and terrorism almost in every part of the world today. Talking about pride and prejudice! To be honest, this has taken me to the next level of scares, how life can be over in few seconds without us being part in changing the world for the better place.

In the end, I am glad being raised with this faith instilled in me since born, and try so hard to overlook all the so-called excitement flaunting all around me. Enjoy life, just try not to ‘cross the line’ as a Muslim (a little reminder to self here). So I did this, doing my part as a Muslim in my own little way. If someone offended, I apologize from the very bottom of my heart. You might say I have no life but I am taking that baby step closer to heaven for eternal life after death… If I keep doing the right thing and If God keep calling me closer, that is. Please remind me from time to time if you don’t mind. I appreciate it.
Peace and Love………

No comments: