Thursday, February 03, 2005

This freaking woRkplace

Just when I thought I am gaining something useful in a so-called working environment, I am also getting depressed every second going through all of it, the job, the people, the bureaucracy, the chaos, the ups and down. It is a crazy world here and I am trapped in it. Why do we blame others when thing does not go our way? It's human nature I guess, the idea to want everything going perfectly well has made us overlooked the bright side of it...Mr Brightside by The Killers... And with colleague affected by all the stressful stuffs induced more negative impacts in my network cloud. And to not be able to share it with someone whenever I am down, at any instance, made me broken into tears I never wanted to see it appeare for quite some time now... And I broken when I lonesome.. seether... What a weak soul!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

weak?do u really think u r weak!!?
common beb..