Monday, March 02, 2009

Just Not That Much...

How do we be certain that a guy is really into us? Why do we chase someone who were never into us in the first place? Why can't we give someone we don't like so much a chance? What becomes of a brokenheart? Suddenly it all came together at the same time huh? And again I am in that crossroads which will make me ended up like a bad or a sad person. Either way it will be pathetic. Perhaps my adventurous and wild side didn't give me too much of an advantage. It only slaps me back in the face and brings more confusion and then lead me to this; He just not that into you; not a fan of a true fact (although really into reality TV), I actually have been avoiding the book or the Oprah Show talking about the same topic, and then the movie coming up soon. This going to be a depressed social event to be looking forward to. With good actors and actress starring in the movie, I had to watch it. Depressing or not, gotta face my own demon now huh? Inspite of me thinking I have been let down by a lot of people, perhaps I have been the source of the grief all along. Time to snap and rose back to real world I guess, with help of another fiction on the big screen of course. What a way to expect the unexpected huh?

No comments: