Monday, March 09, 2009

Maafkan bila ku Tak Sempurna III

It took me months to whine about love, hate, failed relationship and my disregard to see beyond the dissappointments in life. And it took me by watching one slot of LIVE show celebrating the birthdate of our Junjungan Rasullullah S.A.W to realize there are bigger things in life worth pursuing and fighting for. While I anticipate to see more extraordinary individuals awarded for Tokoh Maulifur Rasul 1430H, I learned so much more out of the presentation. These are individuals whom we seldom overlooked in the world where materials materialized and titles matter over every opportunities in life. The devotion each one has in everything they are passionate about are shown in their eyes and shot through from their heart of them respectable souls. From Professor Sidek Baba, to Dr Mahmud Osman to Dr Murtada Lau Abdullah to the little hafiz Adik Mohamad to the incredible strong willed Adik Muhammad Haziq; (pardon me if I am not getting all the names right) they made me realize how small I am, how little I contribute to human beings in general and how far from jihad for Allah a Muslim that I am supposed to becoming.

Perhaps that registration to be part of Dr Jemilah Mahmood's team will force me to do more in life and feel good about myself.

No comments: