Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's that Reality Again

I am on sick leave today. Do not know what happen to my health lately. It's embarassing when at 30+ my body felt like a 50 year old. Really depressing. Anyways, doctor wasn't any help, instead of tracing the root cause, she only recommending me buying a RM 169 supplement pills. What the heck?

Well, while taking care of that cutie pie Ariff, I also was looking forward for that 6pm show, the infamous American Idol. Since this is MOTOWN week, I am looking forward for a certain people nailed it tonight. Instead, the underdog rise up the phoenix and really made me in awe. I have change my favorites altogether. It was Anoop before, but he's becoming over-confidence, and right now, two names I'd like see in the finals; Adam lambert and Matt Gerard. The voice? wow! truly an artist of his own that Adam guy is. Although without makeup he looks like Zac Ephron in Hairspray the movie, he definitely won my vote (if i ever able to vote). He even got the standing ovation from the majority of the crowd including the legendary Smokey Robinson himself. Hope he will sailed through the end. and here my friend is what you have been missing if you haven't been following the American Idol. Enjoy!


Adam Lambert performing Smokey Robinson's Tracks of My Tears

No comments: