Tuesday, January 23, 2007

The drilling

Took another 3 hours and 15 minutes off the 8 hours routine down at the office, went to start a new resolution for the 1428H, i.e. be involved in trading shares and stuff… so, I opened an account, unfortunately, the process doesn’t take that 3 hours ++ long, so I made an appointment with the dentist.

So, there I was, at the most threatening place to be, on a dentist chair. Recalling all the experiences I had with other dentists previously, I know for sure, when there are no more tears after every treatment, and then I know I have found my most trusted one. Who would have guessed? That trusted one turned out to be my very own flesh and blood, my sister the dentist. After the gruesome drilling and patching and whatever stuff she did inside my mouth, and found out later that I didn’t cry? That’s the greatest feeling to have with addition to the disappearance of the pain. I can now smile painlessly. THANKS atique! (still hurt though.. a good kind a pain...) huh?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now am reading:

3 comments:

JoeBlogs said...

Worst time to go to dentist is 230. Tooth hurty.

Jones said...

so, the 1430 dentist treatement tooth hurty.. was it a joke?

dcharmed said...

Yeah Atique...is the best dentist ever!!!muahh muahh