Sunday, January 21, 2007

The departed...

As you would have guessed, the title may made you think I am actually still in the award mood, I am not that too involved (yeah right), still cannot believe Leo didn’t win one of the two nominations though…

Anyways, my uncle back to Oman today, after a long holiday in the homeland, Malaysia. It's not like we never see him everytime he’s here, but this time the farewell seem a little too moving. Maybe it's due to the longer time spent at our humble home rather than any other hotels he usually checked himself in. A lot have been talked about and lots of things he helped us out, for all that I am so grateful uncle. Sorry I can’t say it out loud, turned out I am the kind of people who cannot express any emotions out loud… (now I know)

Bye bye sir… see you next summer...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, holiday to Indonesia? hehehe..