Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The day I took a day off for the Award

In the true fashion of one true Hollywood fan, the award is among the most awaited event in the yearly planner. Hence, being that true Hollywood enthusiast, I took a day off-work on Tuesday, 16th January 2007, mark the night for The 64th ANNUAL GOLDEN GLOBE AWARD. Glued to the tele as usual (yeah, you did think I was there at Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills, CA, kan? Kan?), I watched every winners go on stage; listen to every acceptance speech, smiling happily when the favorites won and sad when those in favor loses. Hey, my predictions cannot ALL be true eh? Anyway, among those great winners, my ultimate beloved, Hugh Laurie won, so, yeay!!!! his acceptance speech was awesome! the funniest.

…and the rest of my off-work day?

Perfect!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

currently reading:










currently listening to:



1 comment:

dcharmed said...

eeee ponteng kerja!!! REPORT kat bos!!!