Thursday, January 04, 2007

2007 and counting

Rolling into another new year again, 2007… wonder what this year will brings me…

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY…

Wrapped up 2006 with what have always been my passion, music and movie… as a fan anyways, and not the creative backbone of the industry (wish I am though).

So,
SNOW PATROL officially inducted into my own list of favorite bands, 5 very shining stars!
Thanks to Atiq for blabbing about the band all these times. Their haunting music serenaded me during those very difficult times and it fixed me real good like Coldplay once did. It is now stuck in my head:

It's so thrilling but also wrong
Don't have to prove that you are so strong
Cos I can carry you on my back
After our enemies attack
I tried to tell you before I left
But I was screaming under my breath
You are the only thing that makes sense
Just ignore all this present tense

It's Beginning To Get to Me, from EYES WIDE OPEN album.


Now, would you not just stay still and lost in your own space listening to THAT! *sigh*

Next, I watched Shawshank Redemption yet again on DVD; it is definitely worth telling the world that it is indeed my favorite movie of all time. Andy Dufresne is one kind of a character in it, and he is right indeed when he said,”Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies”. He does have a point, although Red is also right when he said, “Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane”.Actually, both have a point… I just need to tell my heart which one worth to adhere to.

Last but not least… 2006 has been good and I feel blessed throughout the full calendar year, although I may not find that ONE thing for sure… I will definitely moving on for more things to come, because it is true, “good things happen for those who waits”, so, I’ll linger and endure for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOld ya