Wednesday, November 01, 2006

The Towering Experience

Remember when Gwyneth Paltrow's father told her that the best thing a good man will do for his favorite lady in his life is bringing her to Paris at least once...

"the view from the KL tower"


In my case... to have almost the same experience here in our beloved hometown is to have that dining experience at our very own skycraper, The KL Tower. Although it wasn’t a man who took me, my best friend who invited me for lunch there made it an unforgettable experience I will definitely cherish. The buffet? Was so very delicious one!

We were there to spend the very little time left for her to end the single hood la la land. And I am glad we got to had that experience before she’s off to that entrapment called marriage… ops! no offense to all married people… I am just kidding…


p/s: I am so full! Burp!

1 comment:

Rainy said...

wahhh.... lomentik onee.... lomentik tak utk anniversary dinner? aku nak paksa hubby aku bawak aku ke sana lah... hahahaha.... cant expect a man to make all the effort. you have create the opportunity for them. hahaha... jadik feminist plak.

by the way, don't view marriage as an entrapment. sometimes being married sets you free :)