Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Affair?

Letting go is hard. Especially when the person we once loved refuse to quit us (sounds familiar? Hehehe). Other than occasional text messages sent, the calls he made once in a while made it even harder, as it leave me in the position where I am neither move on or finally give it a rest. If you were keeping track of my life story, he’s the same so-called my true love whom I wished married to me, and yes, he still in love with me (or so I told) that I told you before.

The last phone conversation we had which is very recently made me cried so hard and missed him so much. The reminiscing moment was just too painful.

So, can this be called an affair? At least not to me, because I can only share that tiny part of his heart that mostly his wife’s now, I never wanted to break off any marriage. One may seems it is unfair but it is fair enough for me.

Then again, it is probably just my crazy way of thinking and living my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhu..this is one of the difficult part. When making decision and make up your mind its always things/people going to be hurt or broken.

follow the heart <- YOU -> follow the guts

good luck dear.

Rainy said...

dun play wiff fire because it can burn if ure not careful

but then again, nobody knows whats going on in a relationship, except the people who are innit... & God off course