Friday, October 20, 2006

Raya!

"Eid is for him whose fasts have been accepted by Allah, and whose worship has been appreciated by Allah. Everyday in which you do not disobey Allah is a day of Eid"
~Imam Ali (RA)~

I have been neglected Ramadhan a bit this year, unlike during my studying years when it was filled with activities that is closer to God (at least I hoped they did). Despite my lack of devotion to Him this time, I hope God still accepts my fasts which if not much; it had helped holding back my entire wrath and upset with different circumstances that’s happening around me.

And sooner or later, I wish some people actually sees how much I cared for them hence the way I reacted being any title that defines my life here on Earth other than as the Almighty’s servant.
To you all.... SALAM AIDILFITRI, MOHON AMPUN DAN MAAF for every misbehave, misspoken, misjudge and other misses that I might have missed. I am forever thankful for any kindness that's has been bestowed on me.

No comments: