Monday, September 26, 2005

la torturra

My mind was racing again, watching through the windows glass, still asking myself, what will the future hold for me. Will all my dreams finally come true? It's amazing how the sightseeing triggered my brains into illusioning something beautiful that I wish IT IS the reality. Yet, when it took it's baby steps into the real world, I took a step backwards. Why can't I let the dream to becomes true? Because it will then be too perfect? It is unacceptably ridiculous to comprehend.

Talking about forever, again, had let me be this way. Afraid of what may become. The insecurity had cause me to choke to death everytime someone brings it up no matter how sweet the sound. Was it because it's just not the one or the timing was still all wrong?

Whatever happens to "go with the flow"? I wonder...

2 comments:

Ottawa Dude said...

My mind was racing again, watching through the windows glass, still asking myself, what will the future hold for me. Will all my dreams finally come true?
---------------------------

The future is something you create. Or something you abandon and let someone else create for their advantage and usually your disadvantage.

Sad, but true.

Nice blog, think I'll add it if you don't mind.

ottawaboy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

“perfectness” exist in vision and vision only... well for the sake of positiveness, i prefer to mention a dream as a vision.

now let me tell you a story...

once, someone asked me, "what is ur definition of a perfect woman?"

i paused, smiling, visioning my perfect woman... in short i answered, "the perfect woman is the one that loves me & my kid for who we are"

then, she asked, "but how can u tell if she's loving u for what u are?"

long thought.. but i answered, "i have to believe her looo".

now that was tricky.

the point is, everything goes back to me. it doesn't matter what kind of perfect criteria that i've set up in my note. for me, the task to justify if the woman that i've found meets the criteria is even much greater than to find one!

i'm not saying i'm giving up looking for perfect woman... all i'm saying is i'm simplifying the process. now, all i have to do to meet my perfect woman is to let her love me for what i am and believe that she doing her best in doing that. i can never know for sure, but the keypoint is believe...

p/s: ya ya, i'm probably not speaking the entire truth. to be honest, i do look at physical appearance as well... bad boy! probably i'm not a perfect man, hehe..