Thursday, September 22, 2005

hectic week

Finally took a time off from work, I mean really leaving the office for more than one day, five days to be exact and what did i get from it? A non-stop tasks one after another, can tell you that there was never quite a rest, i didn't even get to sit down and study hard enough for the exam this saturday. Still, among all the obligations, I manage to keep updated with all ups and abouts around me:

For starters, my number one passion... Rock Star..INXS... Told yer all, JD is the one and he did it! Didn't really get to watch the result though but do got time to witness how Mr JD Fortune worthy of being the next INXS front man! way to go man!!!! My prediction was right and will keep on doing it! Marty Casey is always the brilliant one but I do believe he is the man for himself, he will doing just fine without being the frontman of INXS. Woo hoo!!!

Other events on the horizon, the most awaited one since January 2005. My beloved sister's convocation. Odd enough that they got to be in the same 'sidang', even odder it all went well without too much chaotic unfortunate circumstances. I do got 'melecet' though. And I did dissappoint them on the photo side ( wrong configuration on the maual camera - too complicated la... ) hehehe... Overall, the whole event does make me proud of them and at the same time a little emotional to see that we made it. Prove everybody wrong that is. Wish i had the pictures here. They do worth more than thousand words that I could be describing here. Well done girls.

What else? lot more had happened that I could not even put it in words. As about me. It is getting more complicated to figure out just yet what I do want or do not want in love in particular and in life generally. This will be an ongoing unsolved matters i need to look up to for the rest of my life, well, at least til i found the exact solution, which i doubt will be anytime soon. what a week, what a week indeed.

Back to work again... why is it that it's getting more frustrated?



1 comment:

dcharmed said...

thanx to you too babe!!! luv ya!