Friday, September 16, 2005

betrayed..

Suddenly felt like writing a lot today. A lot of emotions throughout the weeks and nothing seem to eliminate all the negative ones. Wonder what could have driven all those feeling to emerged, funny how comments and opinions does not sounds so accommading, instead declining my motivation to succeed. Is that why colleagues can only colleagues and not friends beyond office hours? I guess it's true, hence the existence of backstabber and snobbish yuppies. What a way to eard my money with all honesty. I wish I could see it all transparently and not being so judgemental. I'd say the critical thinking of mind is due to my in-depth observation towards things that people can never thought I saw. Guess what, I care! Too much that it hurts.

Sometimes it is good to have a company, but with this environment i am adapting to, better keep it all to myself.

2 comments:

Ottawa Dude said...

woah ! Sounds like you pegged that right ! That is definately what working for a living is all about. People who hate and despise each other forced to play "nice nice" with each other in a "friendly hostile envirionmnent".
------------------------------
Is that why colleagues can only colleagues and not friends beyond office hours? I guess it's true, hence the existence of backstabber and snobbish yuppies..


ottawaboy.blogspot.com

Ottawa Dude said...

*oops*

should have been "friendly office environment" , not "friendly hostile environment"

slip of the tongue there....

ottawaboy.blogspot.com