Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Workaholic Tresure Hunter

Been working hard lately, well, if you can call staying up late in the office after office hours and during weekend is hardworking. What a life.. I'd say it's an obligation which I am not very fond of any bit further. The more I wanted to love my job, the more I despise it. I should't feel this way you'd say, but how do I overwrite it? To me, it was hard to define what caused the hatred. Is it the job? the colleague? the boss? the vendors? or completely my own self. If you asked me, I'd say I did with all that I can, other than that, I'd like to blame it on others. Loser.

Well, at least not a total lost. I finally WON something!!!! thanks to my fellow treasure Hunters, We did ended up at 13th places? (13... hmm..) out of 70 cars (closed category) during Putrajaya HUNT 2005 last Saturday. That is an achievement! that is definitely a sign, a sign that the hunting has to go on... for many years to come, for as long as I can barely recognize what fun is. Temporarily over the moon... for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes..yes..CONGRATS..way to go folks..it's only the beginning..
one Q, have u already find ur right(PERFECT) group? ^_^

Anonymous said...

and u r?
(just curious...)

Anonymous said...

just like how difficult it is to force oneself to love a person... is no differ than forcing oneself to love a job...

but it does happen though, that a person can love someone that he used to hate... the question is, how did it happen? what triggers the u-turn? hmm, is it because he gives room -- in the heart -- to the person he hates? until one day he found the real virtue in the person... and then hate turns to love?

can it happen to the job as well? once, i've thought of the importance of my job to others... how consumers or client unconciously being dependent to me being in my cubicle... think about it, if i purposely swap the wire, red to blue, and blue to red... a client company could go down losing thousands to millions of dollars... thousands of consumers would wait in the line, for hours or days, when the system went down. oh that just made me feel like i am someone.

"ya, u guys can ignore me.. do what u wish.. but remember, unconciously, u depend on me.. so don't play play..." -- doesn't that makes u feel better?