Thursday, August 04, 2005

The Real Rock Star INXS

I know I have been stressing this like too many time it just becomes annoying or totally ridiculous. But, after watching the reality show RockStar INXS yesterday, it just coming back to me... That's what I love and it would be nice to finally have my very own rock star, where I could myself be like Jordis. Simply fabulous! Where and when can I got one? Maybe not in million years, but let me tell you, The only one who can ever reach me is... definitely a rock star. Totally rocking!! Have you watched it? Plese take a peek and at least vote for JD, he's over the top but he can absolutely rockin' it. My personal favorite among the girls will be Jessica Robinson, but she had her tough times, and I will always behind you girl. Jordis is really talented, too bad Neal got voted out! Suzie nailed it with Get back. Brandon got better, Ty just being himself and the rest are unexceptionally beautiful and did a very good job, It will be tough for INXS to send someone home tomorrow night.

What a show.!! On CSI Miami... Why did Speed has to go!!!!!! argh!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

speed..
try to find "Empire Records" film..
like him in his early days of silver screen..