Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mellow II

In a split seconds, I mean like in a blink of an eye... I found myself flown over to the lighter side of heaven, all credit to Mr Damien... thanks for the lovely melody without doubt. What can I say, got speechless every time... over this:

And so it is
Just like you said it would be
Life goes easy on me
Most of the timeAnd so it is
The shorter storyNo love, no glory
No hero in her sky
I can't take my eyes off of you

I can't take my eyes off you
I can't take my eyes...

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to
Leave it all behind?
I can't take my mind off of youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off of youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind off youI can't take my mind...My mind...my mind...'Til I find somebody new


What a coincidence... what a point well said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yup..
wat a point well said..