Sunday, May 17, 2009

Snap!


My mother's worry about my weight and looks are always unbearable to hear, especially when she kept reminiscing of how slim she was when she were my age. And kept babble how no one will want me if I am not working hard myself to ensure that I have a perfect body for my height and at the critical age that I am in now. And as usual, I just let it in one ear and out to another. Her concerns led to a session where I was forced to be checked by Nenek Siti of what's going on with my bloated tummy, when it was her session really, where she needed a massage after her fell recently. For the sake of indulging her distress, i gave in, Nenek Siti gave me a round of full body massage, and like a bomb exploded in front of my face, she just drop the worst remarks of the year;

".. takdo apo lah ni, ekau ni gomuk yo sebona eh..."

Wow! Just like that! In my face! Finally someone said it out loud eh? And what does this means? Time to go back to the gym! I am going back to Indonesia next month anyway, so, the need to be as equal as all those petite little women in the neighbouring country is fatal to score some ganteng Indonesian lad. So I had to work hard now; 2 weeks of healthy regime here I go...

p/s: padanla dengan muko ekau... The Biggest Loser competition anyone?

No comments: