Thursday, May 07, 2009

Bookaholic

I went overboard this year. Went to every book fair whenever I had time, and spent like a girl stuck in a 24 hour sale shopping haven. If only I have more of those moments and gazillions of $dollars$. Anyways, I love books, the way my fingers run through th edges of book stacked together, the smell of them pages be it newly distributed or an antique can simply be my kind of ecstasy. I can spent hours in a bookstore unless I really really needed to do something else. I may not have read all my books yet, but to know that I have them in my collection is another satisfaction I am looking for after any purchases. And books, were never been a regret made when I went crazy picking 'em, and paying 'em. I hope my wish for a personal library built in my house will soon come true.

this is just a few among have read, not yet finished, and soon I will read them...


1 comment:

ahKee said...

I support u. I wish i can have my small library in house also.