Sunday, May 24, 2009

Snap II

Ok, my bloated tummy did it again. Was embarrassed number of times by occassional gestures to give me seats in trains and buses number of times before, and yet I let them go as I, myself have made that miscalculative judgement to fellow peers (women-with-the-same-problem-as-mine) sometimes. Just when I tried to recover from the snappiest remarks made by Nenek Siti, I was slapped again in the face yesterday! While shopping for tailoring stuff with mom and Siti, and usually that took forever... this shoplady had some nerve! She actually touch my stomach and said, "pregnant ke kak?". That explains how she kept looking at me throughout the whole shopping process, and since my shocked self snap back , "isk, taklah", she didn't continue to ask, "...berapa bulan?" geez....(at least I thought so she about to do that) Maybe she couldn't hold it any longer and she had to ask. That; mt friend, gave me another wake-up call for ditching the gym last week when I promised to go. (I was so busy man, don't have time to stop by at the gym... the gym bag is still on my sofa, swear!) Anyways, since it bugged me the whole day and night, I did my cardio, and I am just gonna do it because it just made me feel good not because of that remarks and tried to prove something. Liar! I have to change those stares and comments, I have to work hard! dang it! One after another... These few weeks has been so humiliating!

p/s: The Biggest Loser gain back weight? scary, scary... we're human after all...

1 comment:

Atik said...

you go sister!!!! exercise is great. I did Body Jam today. giler ahhh. Beyonce/Chris Brown/ Shakira