Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The sisterhood and SHOES!

My sisters and I have that very close bonds, I myself couldn’t even believe it sometime. Watching how they have grown and changed so much made me a little bit worried… that they will not need me altogether. I spend some past weekend catching up with our not-yet-seen DVD, among them, In her Shoes, the sisters’ bond in the story remind me a little bit about us, with a slight different in the brain, i.e. when I am smart, both of them are way smarter... And like Rose Feller would say,

“I really don’t make sense without my sister”.

I really am…

Sad. Suddenly such a bloody rush fills my head when the picture of them leaving me to begin their life with their own family playing on my mind. Well, on top of the moral of the story from the feature, something in that movie made me green with envy, which is… O my God! Did you see the closet full of shoes? I want them! I really want them, and judging by the look on your face boys while you reading this, yes, women do need more than 1 shoe, more than 100 in fact. All those Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, even plain old ever popular here, VINCCI! Give them shoes to me! Give me! Give me! In the movie again, Rose does make every sense when she said, and I quote;

“Clothes never look any good, and food just makes me fatter, but shoes always fit.”

Shoes do fit every time. Which reminds me, it is about that time for me to buy a new one. And my sisters will definitely agree with me on this… we are in desperate needs of new racks for all those shoes, and now that all of us are working, trust me, you will be amazed at how much shoes we wear… or needed or should have. Hehehe.

So, Atiq and Siti, Hopefully we stay close like this till the end of time, with them shoes and all...

And I quote another beautiful words spoken by Maggie Feller,

I carry your heart with me. I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it.
I want no world, for, beautiful... you are my world, my true.
Here is the deepest secret no one knows.
Here is the root of the root... and the bud of the bud...
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life...
which grows higher than the soul can hope... or mind can hide.
It is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.
I carry your heart. I carry it in my heart.

2 comments:

dcharmed said...

Owhh trust me sister, I can be in the "RACK" and keep your shoes clean just to be closed to you! :P

Anonymous said...

whatever the future will bring. even if i'm thousand miles away from you, you will always be my best elder sister (am crying while writing this)