Sunday, February 04, 2007

The month of LOVE perhaps?

As any given February, the month never seems to bring my attention to other things than amor, cliché as it sounds, and the fact I am not supposed to celebrate the-most-talked-about day in this month, Love does fills my air, even though it doesn’t come from a particular very much visible significant other. The question is, am I doing it just to believe again, or for the heck of enjoying the moments as any other hopeless romantics out there? Well, for whatever reasons I can come out with, I needed that belief system stuck in my heart for me to at least have a decent intimate conversation with someone. I am definitely trying… reaching out to someone, and giving back to the very best that I can.

A little message from the humble heart of mine to all those love devotees/skeptics out there:

1. Flowers are still a nice gestures
2. Love always bring a smile
3. A little attention goes a thousand miles…


Therefore, y’all, work it out, for whatever state of affairs you are in.

No comments: