Friday, May 19, 2006

me? singing idol? possibly, maybe,... NOT

I hurt my jaw last night... it started off right after Maghrib prayer, it went all numb and made me want to cry everytime i touch it. Didn't want to pop any pain killer, i let the pain alleviate itself while watching the amazing race finale! (reality does hurt... heh) The sore came up right after I was trying to hear how my voice sounds like in recording (using my hp i.e.). I was belting out Awan Yang Terpilu by Ning Baizura! It's all due to the American-Idol-like thingy going to be held in our office. The result? I would predict Simon Cowell would have said "it's completely and utterly a disaster". I never thought I might hated hearing my own voice through a device. All these while to wait for the right moment to do that 'thing-to-do list of mine' turns out it is just an embarrassment waiting to be displayed! (singing in public i.e.) And.. worst, all these while my mom said my voice is good was due to not hurting my feelings...*sigh* So much for sending that demo tape now... forget about it!
Jeez.. what was I thinking?
p/s: I still think I could do a voice over though.. hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Diana, you forgot to put William Hung into the picture... Sometimes, it's not talent that awe people, but it's the courage. The courage to achieve what you want to become -- and that really inpires people -- and really turning him into a hero.

Anyway, hope ur jaw gets better soon! YM has been crazy lately, looking forward to chat with u sometime soon.