Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Me being Fit

The recently frequent visit to the gymnasium (6 hours to be exact) had shed me off:

0.5 kg
300 kJ Calories


That is provided the machine is accurate though. I always have this insecure feeling of technology giving us the right information. But, this time, my skepticism has been overridden by my determination to achieve my goal weight… so; I am going to keep my dedication to this one thing if not for another bigger more important stuffs.

Pretty cool for a girl who is inactive in sports huh? The last time being healthily active was 10 years ago…that is quite a long period. It is about time I started to take care of my health again. Now that I am getting old and the probability having someone to take care of me when I am old; should I say pretty slim? So, got to prepare for the worse… or the better in this case.

1 comment:

Ottawa Dude said...

Guard well your health.

You will miss it dearly when one day it is gone , and you come to understand it's not coming back.