Monday, May 29, 2006

May 06, the happenings and 'The Birthday'

This month can nearly be summed up as somewhat interesting... with a lot going on. There's vacation, the treasure hunt, the gymnasium occasional visit, signing up for yet another cupid services, attended a party I was usually find an excuse not to be included and lastly but not least, make mom happy almost everyday...
Pretty sweet for a very emotional girl like me and have for some reason had made me more resilience to actually let myself involved in a get-together activity. So I did went to last Saturday gathering, and there was a few awkward moments where I didn't understand anything they were talking about since i was the only one who were not in their previous activities... Still.. surprisingly I kept my optimism up and enjoy the rest of the day. Thanks Joji for sending me home back to Nilai.
Yesterday was ma's birthday, we planned a lot of things for that particular day, but since Adik is not at home, we decided to scale down... instead of that fancy restaurant down in KL, we celebrated at the humble pizza joint namedly Pizza Hut in a very secluded area in Bandar Baru Nilai. That is only after the plumber fixing our kitchen sink though. Then there's the time when mom have to open up the prizes... we spent quite a time tried to find a perfect gift... then it hit me... Mom always wanted to go places, visit Istanbul, Australia, basically... travel around the world. And, since we cannot afford that costly present for now, we bring the world to her instead. Pretty cool eh? Now i know where Hawaii is.. hahahahaha.. here's a glimpse of that thing we gave ma as her 54th Brithday present.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MA... FOR MORE YEARS TO COME... WISH WE CAN LIVE AND DIE TOGETHER... LOVE YOU ALWAYS... MMMUAHSS....

No comments: