Monday, November 22, 2010

The Perfect Housewife.

Remember when you were in love? Accepting others traits and appearance is the noblest thing to do. And if you were to decide to bail out after maybe few unaccepted discoveries, you will deem shallow. Therefore the next best thing to do is, suck it up and agreeing, that we are, indeed not perfect ourselves. Then comes marriage, the biggest thing learned is; BOYS WILL BE BOYS, GIRLS NEED TO GROW UP and become a WOMAN. Sounds unfair? That is life.

So, what is the perfect housewife really? I learn it the hard way and at the earliest (and perhaps I shall be thankful for that) of what do Men really want in a housewife. And to get that fact supported our own mother; even more terrifying! Be it EITHER you have a hot body like GABRIELLE SOLIS, or you are smart and supportive like LYNETTE SCAVO or a true lady like BREE VAN DE KAMP, truth is, you need to have ALL THAT Traits to become an Ideal Housewife. Otherwise, be prepared for worst to come.

What next? Well, to me, since I have waited all my life to be married, as much as I hated cooking and ironing, being an orthodox myself, suck it up is indeed what I intent to do. Learn to be the best in every single thing we do in life, we do not need one too many critics in our life, trust me; you will be crying endlessly. To avoid them is to learn and show them that you care enough to care for others.

To begin with though, love yourself dearly before you can move that affection to others. Like they say it in the Plane safety brochure, “Put your oxygen mask on before assisting others.” They didn’t stress that enough for nothing. ;-)

No comments: