Saturday, February 21, 2009

Andai Aku Sang Putri

Finally we got to watch the most talked about Musical performance made by Malaysians in Malaysia in town; Puteri Gunung Ledang the Musical, we even bought the tickets early on, in December 2008. O what an affair it was! What a treat I finally got for mom and sis to witness it together with me (as a payback I didn’t take them for P Ramlee last time). The overall performance was wonderful, sat seven meters away from the stage, we have to look up once in a while when both Gustri Putri and Tuah up on that mountain professing love and affections. The sound was overly projected; I depended on the translation display to get what they were talking about. Despite, I was in awe and I totally enjoyed it. So was mom, despite her disapproval of their costumes, hehehe... Java maa… need to get into character. Wonder what will I wear should I was cast for the performance. Mmm…

On a different note, I was really into the show, at times I swear I saw myself, so vulnerable and so intense in confessing, concerning what heart matters, with dignity all in tact. Wish I was once loved in such historical and dramatic circumstances. Wonder if I was a princess in previous life… Gusti Putri Raden Adjeng Retno Dumilah to be exact

1 comment:

Unknown said...

superb show..really exceeded my expectation. ko pegi 21st tu ke? i did..thot nak amik gambar ngan adlin, lama tgu..tak kuar2, balik ah..