Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When all fails...

…there's always music to heal my soul. And while I didn't take leave this year for Grammy, the repeat telecast was just as sweet. From the first serenade by amazing duet of the late Frank Sinatra and Alicia Keys, to the next performance and awarded winners, the show definitely worth glued on the sofa for three hours (as if that was the first time I am a couch potato...) Anyway, all the performance was awesome, with 50th celebrated to the the max! A mixture of legends and new breakthrough artists made Grammy this year the most amazing event to remember. (Now I sounds like Grammy host or something...)

My favorites won, from the ever so controversial big winner, AMY WINEHOUSE to my hero Foo Fighters, Alicia Keys and my man, Michael Bublé, the Grammy certainly made my day... my awful stressful day at work. I am glad I am still sticking to what I liked best. MUSIC!

With five Grammy under Amy's belt, Rehab made me sounds like I might be a perfect candidate… for this:

"They’re tryin to make me go to rehab
I said no, no, no
Yes I been black,
but when I come back
You wont know, know, know"

And I am off… to never never land, dreamin of my making my next acceptance speech. SWEET!

No comments: