Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Funny Side Up! Wayyy up!

I remember when my friend used to call me a joker among our clan of friends. Those who surround me these days will be wide-eyed with disbelief when they hear and see this. But I think I have that gift once (or maybe I still have, I just don't realize it? i dunno...), making funny remarks most of the time, have them laugh out loud till they cried. What a memory.

Watching LAST COMIC STANDING making me wish I am one of them, proving I am actually funnier the rest of the world. What a way to living life huh? Make people laugh ALL the time. A remark made by one of the contestant gave a good wake up call, “it’s either suicide or comedy man”. And he was an accountant, the parents made him have a secure job, don't we all have that kind of parents? (I used to want to be an accountant so much once), and I thought I am the only stuck with my job.

I wanted so much to blame someone or something for me behaving this boringly, the appallingly stressful work life perhaps? I am instantly depressed the seconds I step into that building. The only thing that gets me going is the fact that I still need to dress up to go there. Being fashionable and having good sense of humour, what a great combination of the essence for a rocking personality to have at this moment huh? Yes indeed.

Or perhaps… with the unforgettable words of John Lennon's sang beautifully by David Archuleta today in the American Idol, maybe I can just stand up and preach this…


“You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one”

2 comments:

Rainy said...

aku maseh ingat masa convo ritu...

hehehe...

girl, u make me laugh.... (this is a compliment)

Jones said...

wow... what a compliment indeed. thanks girl.. u rock girl! rock my world! woohoo!