Saturday, January 12, 2008

Muharram 1429H and counting

Ok, so I was envisioning about 2008 and what will the future brings, then I realized 1 Muharram worth more of contemplating. And to get things started, we got the news Atik is confirmed to further studies in Australia. She’s fulfilling my long lost dream, and I am so proud of her. Among all the fuss and excitements for the preparation, then only it hits me! She’s about to leave us for 1 or perhaps 4 years… I am going to lose the loyal company slash motivator slash confidant slash prodigy slash dentist on call slash etc you can call a best friend with! Well, at least for the next 24/7 times God knows how many days… but still…

Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Siti and I are preparing for the worst now. The house will become less noisy because of fewer people to argue with and any equal activity that sisters do… I hope Siti and I will get along well everyday, since no third person to turn to when we happened to be upset about some thing… hehehe… God help us!

Wow. I just don’t know how to react to that. I just hope this good news is the beginning of for more good fortune from 1st Muharram 1429H and beyond for her, for our family and yes, for all Muslims around the Globe.

Insya Allah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.